Automotive Service Technician
Please click ” Apply Now ” below to apply for this position
Our shop in Kingston, Ontario is overflowing, and we have more jobs than we can handle. Come work at Kingston Dodge as an Automotive Service Technician while developing yourself and growing your career. Plus, we are offering a year-end bonus up to $8,000!
What We Can Offer You:
- Very competitive compensation plan (up to $37.75 Flat Rate) plus year-end bonus up to $8000
- Comprehensive benefit package and profit sharing
- Ongoing manufacture training and support from other technicians
- We have the most up-to-date equipment and diagnostic tools to assist in repairing vehicles
- Positive and clean work environment
- Employee purchase incentives on vehicles, parts, and service
- No Sunday or holiday work- we value work-life balance
What We’re Looking For:
- Valid Ontario 310S license/Automotive Service Technician Certification
- Strong problem-solving skills and aptitude for mechanical systems
- Team player with attention to detail, efficiency, and quality workmanship
- Passion for automotive and fixing it right the first time
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Quick eager learner and ability to adapt
- Chrysler Factory Training is an asset
- Perform work specified on repair orders with efficiency, timeliness and in accordance to dealership standards
- Accurately diagnose the source of the malfunctions using the appropriate best practices and techniques, diagnostic tools, and special service equipment
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Communicate with Service Advisors to recommend additional repairs with honesty and transparency
- Perform pre-delivery inspection (PDI) on new vehicles
- Quality all vehicles for warranty coverage and perform warranty repairs to manufacturer specifications
- Perform road tests as necessary to ensure the job is done right the first time
- Provide clean and accurate documentation of all repairs
Why Kingston Dodge?
Proudly family-owned and operated in beautiful Kingston, Ontario, we have a loyal customer base built upon years of exceptional customer service since 1980. We believe in teamwork, togetherness, and promoting from within- our goal is to provide our team with not just another job, but a career.
Being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment and our highest priority is the safety of our employees and customers.
- Automotive Technician (1 year preferred)
- Class G License (preferred)
- Ontario 310S License (required)
If you are a professional who takes pride in your work, we invite you to apply and take the next step in your career. We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: Kingston, Ontario