Automotive Service Technician
Our shop in Kingston Ontario is overflowing with vehicles and we have more jobs than we can handle! Come work at Kingston Dodge while developing yourself and growing your career. Plus, we are offering a “Generous Signing Bonus” & the possibility of a “Relocation Bonus”!
What We Can Offer You:
Very competitive compensation plan ($32.00-$37.50 Flat Rate or Straight Time)
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Ongoing manufacture training and support from other technicians
- We have the most up-to-date equipment and diagnostic tools to assist in repairing vehicles.
- Positive & clean work environment
- Employee purchase incentives on vehicles, parts and service
- No Sunday or holiday work — we value work-life balance
What We’re Looking For:
- Valid Ontario 310S license / Automotive Service Technician Certification
- Strong problem-solving skills and aptitude for mechanical systems
- Team player with attention to detail, efficiency and quality workmanship
- Passion for automotive and fixing it right the first time
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Quick eager learner and ability to adapt
- Chrysler Factory Training is an asset
- Perform work specified on repair orders with efficiency, timeliness and in accordance with dealership standards
- Accurately diagnose the source of malfunctions using the appropriate best practices and techniques, diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Communicate with Service Advisors to recommend additional repairs with honesty and transparency
- Perform pre-delivery inspections (PDI) on new vehicles
- Qualify all vehicles for warranty coverage and perform warranty repairs to manufacturer specifications
- Perform road tests as necessary to ensure the job is done right the first time
- Provide clear and accurate documentation of all repairs
Why Kingston Dodge?
Proudly family-owned and operated in beautiful Kingston Ontario, we have a loyal customer base built upon years of exceptional customer service since 1980. We believe in teamwork, togetherness, and promoting from within — our goal is to provide our team with not just another job, but a career.
Why Kingston Ontario?
History innovation thrive in our dynamic city located along the beautiful shores of Lake Ontario, an easy drive from Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal, in the heart of eastern Ontario. With a stable and diversified economy that includes global corporations, innovative start-ups and all levels of government, Kingston’s high quality-of-life offers access to world-class education and research institutions, advanced healthcare facilities, affordable living and vibrant entertainment and tourism activities.
If you are a professional who takes pride in your work, we invite you to apply and take the next step in your career. We are offering a “Generous Signing Bonus”!
Apply today at: HR@Kingstondodge.com
We currently do not have any positions for which we are actively hiring. However we encourage you to submit your resume and contact information, as we are always looking for great team players. Please submit your resume and contact information to: HR@kingstondodge.com